For most of us, a house is the largest purchase we’re likely to ever make in a single lifetime. More importantly, it’s the place our loved ones call home. Residential roofing services are a vital part of protecting your property, as well as maintaining your family’s safety.
Proudly serving Iowa’s homeowners, Henry’s Roofing is dedicated to helping our community restore and improve each property after a sudden unfortunate event, such as the storms that regularly ravage the area. When disaster strikes, you can count on us to provide the knowledge and expertise needed to get your property back to pre-storm condition or better, in a timely fashion and at a very reasonable cost.
Henry’s Roofing sets the gold standard for residential roofing services in Iowa, treating your property as if it were our own. The different types of roof installation and repair services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asphalt Roofing: Broadly popular and easy to install, asphalt shingles are the traditional roofing solution that works great for waterproofing.
- Metal Roofing: Extremely durable, metal roofing is a great-looking and high-performing solution that won’t require maintenance or replacement for a long while.
- Concrete Tile: Typically more expensive than asphalt shingles, concrete roof tiles hold up better in cold weather conditions and will easily last 50 years or more.
- Flat Roofing: Single-sheet roofing solutions are a popular choice in areas that don’t see too much rain. They are typically built using EPDM, TPO, or PVC materials.
Some of the roofing-related services we also provide include:
- Windows: Protect and insulate your home, saving on heating/cooling costs.
- Sidings: Vinyl Siding, James Hardie/Fiber Cement, LP Wood/Composite, and more.
- Gutters: Repair, replacement, protection against the elements, and more.
Insurance Claim Assistance: We help guide homeowners through the insurance process, coordinating with insurance claim adjusters as necessary.